The better way for groups to book hotels – Dingadeal.com
We’re excited to announce the launch of Dingadeal.com. Dingadeal.com is the better way for groups to book hotel accommodation.
This start-up company has just graduated from the highly-respected Endeavour incubator programme founded by Jerry Kenneally of StockByte and Tweak fame. It is also part of the current Enterprise Ireland start-up stable, having recently received Competitive Start Funding.
Dingadeal.com takes the hassle away from organisers who are booking group accommodation. It works as follows:
- The group organiser logs onto the website and enters their preferences – where they are going, for how long, how many people, rooming arrangements, special requirements etc.
- They submit their details and relax – that’s it!
- Applicable hotels then receive an email with the group’s details
- If the hotel wants to make a bid for this group’s business, then they log onto the Dingadeal website and submit their best offer, along with any other offers to sweeten the deal, e.g. free round of drinks, discount at the local golf club etc.
- It’s a 24 hour bidding process. The group organiser logs back in and chooses the hotel that best matches their requirements.
This service is ideal for any group type – businesses, sports teams, hen & stag parties etc. From a hotel’s perspective, it allows them to bid for lucrative group business. They can also filter it so that they only receive bids from certain group types.
If you’re interested in finding out more about Dingadeal, then check out their How It Works page. Dingadeal takes the hassle away from groups looking to book hotels. Dingadeal currently operates in the Irish and UK group travel market. Check it out if you’re looking for budget group accommodation or group holiday accommodation in general.